Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Throwback Thursday with Too Faced

I have decided to do a "Throwback Thursday" series.  I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the ancient cosmetics in my beauty vault.  I'm thinking it will either help me get rid of some old, unusable stuff, or simply decide to be a collector and give up on getting rid of something and just keep it for sentimental reasons and stop feeling guilty about it.  Most of the products I have that are rather old were gratis from when I worked in the cosmetics industry.

Today, we have the Too Faced Quicky Chronicles face palettes.  There were maybe ten of these released, but I only have four in my collection.





My favorite is probably "The Sweet Tarte" because of the art on the cover (plus the colors are nice).


Anyone remember these?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar