Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

░ Makeup Haul: Etude House + Wet 'N Wild ░

Little haul that I forgot to blog about. It was a random day and I didn't really plan on buying anything. And somehow I ended up with things to bring home. First stop at Etude House.
I got the following:
  1. Headband/wrap which costs PHP 98.00
  2. Eyebrow/face shaver which costs PHP 58.00
  3. Oh m'Eye Lash Double Up Volume Mascara which costs PHP 128.00

Second stop at the Department Store, Wet 'N Wild counter. They were having a sale on some items and I decided to get this shimmer bronzer in 741A Princess shade. Down to a fraction of the original price! Got it for PHP 254.00. They also had the matte kind, so take a pick! I'm not sure if they're still on sale, though. I bought these about a week or two ago.



A little swatch.


Watch my haul video here:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar