Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Preppy Time - Fall Stripes and Layering

ONstripes1
Sweater: Old Navy 3/4 sleeve crewneck sz XS (buy here; use FABFAVES til 10/18 for 30% off)
Shirt: Gap Shirred Blouse sz XSP   Blazer: H&M (old) Skirt: YesStyle Boots: eBay

i have not set foot inside antique navy in a long time, however a reader Aviva kindly shared a tip approximately those shrunken-fit sweaters remaining month. In-shops, they're best approximately $8 each. to add shade to my informal dresser, I picked up this preppy inexperienced & black stripe (desire it have been green & army) and the fun multi stripe, to be shown quickly. I got the multi stripe in a sz small, which isn't that huge on me. See this sweater on Kelly.
ONstripes
Watch: Michael Kors Tortoise Jet Set   Necklace: 3-row "pearls" from Nordstrom Rack (similar)
ONstripes2
Obligatory leaf tossing pic.

This weekend, my loved boyfriend/photographer and i celebrated 7 years together. We shared a delish dinner, I squealed at a putting gift, however my favorite element - on every occasion - is the considerate handmade card : )
i'm journeying across the world for each work and blogging right now, so I express regret for being at the back of in your questions and emails. cannot wait to settle again into Boston and catch up on my favourite blogs. i am hoping you all have a superb week in advance!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar