Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September 2015 Ipsy Glambag: Face Fashion

September 2015 Ipsy Glambag


Oh yeah, it's the middle of the month, which means...the Ipsy glambags are rollin' in! This month's theme is "Face Fashion". For those who are not familiar with beauty subscription packages, Ipsy is one of the many that offer 4-5 mini products for $10 a month in a shiny pink bubble wrap envelope. Unlike other beauty subscription companies that have boxes, Ipsy gives you a cosmetic bag you can re-use over and over!

ipsy cosmetic glambag

The bag is a blush pink/flesh color with chevron patterns...I have purses and clothes in this similar color. You can tell I really like this shade huh? Haha.

Now on to the products:

J.Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide-on Pencil

First is the J.Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide-on Pencil (Bronze). It's really creamy and a pretty, golden bronze with shimmer. I could also use this as an eyeshadow.



Then here is the ipsy x NYX eyeshadow palette! I had to do a double take on this: I thought it was the NYX Love in Rio palette since that too has 3 colors! Then I read that they did a collaboration with Ipsy. This has 2 shimmers in light beige and brown, and a matte dark brown. Honestly, I have similar shades in my other palettes so this didn't really blow me over.


The NAOBAY Oxygenating Cream is all-organic and contains rosehip oil and sweet almond oil to soothe and calm skin. It's also described as a great base for your makeup. I'm running out of my LUSH Skindrink moisturizer so I may try this out, even though I'm a bit weary because I saw a few of the negative reviews on the website.


Another skincare product, here is the Vasanti Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. It's supposed to be an Exfoliating cleanser, which is what my Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser is. Again, I'm weary about trying another skincare product, as I have sensitive skin, and during my first few months of beauty blogging I kept breaking out from trying all these new products all at once.


Finally, I got a cute little nail polish called the Formula X Nail Color (Ignite). It's a darker red shade I've been digging since it's the fall, and that is going to be one of my wedding colors (for a March 2017 wedding). I would love to try this, I just usually get gel manicures...but this one is so beautiful.

How do I feel about this glambag? I'm not too crazy about it, except for the nail polish, the eyeliner and the bag itself. I'm debating whether to keep my Ipsy subscription or to cancel it, to save a little bit.

Do you have this month's Ipsy Glambag? What items did you get? Overall, were you impressed?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar