Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TOPSHOP Glacier Bow Shoes

Hihihi, dolls!

As you may or may not know, I'm completely and utterly addicted to e-shopping. I just love trawling through page after page of clothes, shoes and jewellery flicking between one shop and another at the click of a button instead of traipsing back and forth in the real shopping world.

I enjoy going out shopping, but there are times where I just don't want to deal with wind, rain or coldness! There are other times where I stumble upon an item in the e-world and just need to touch and feel the real deal before I buy.

These heels from Topshop were one such item I needed to touch. On the website they looked so beautiful, it was love at first sight! They were on sale for a snip at £30, down from £60. Buy, Buy, Buy!!

These babies are from the 'Midheels' section at Topshop but they're not the easiest to walk in. But, as they say, fashion is pain kids.

I'm a sucker for pointy heeled shoes, the bow detailing looks cute, but the pointy heels give them an air of sophistication rather than a cutesy look *shudders*.

These are not one of those pairs that go with absolutely anything. Fortunately for me, my wardrobe is laden with various shades and tones of green to match up with them.


Photobucket


Stylish!

Photobucket



Photobucket


LOVE.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar