Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ellie Goulding MAC Lipstick | Review

When I heard Ellie Goulding was collaborating with MAC for a collection, I was beyond excited. My favourite makeup brand working with one of my favourite singers? Yes please!

I saw her collection and I was very impressed. The range includes a blush and bronzer duo, eyeshadow palettes, and lipsticks to name a few. The collection is mainly beautiful nudes and neutral shades, including the lipstick I am talking about today.
The range sold out very quick, but I managed to purchase a lipstick in the shade Only You. I love how some of the shades are named after Ellie's songs, including Only You, a song from her Halcyon album. The lipstick is the darker of the two shades available - Without Your Love was a slightly lighter shade, but I went for Only You because it was more different to anything else I own already.

Only You is a beautiful pinky nude shade. The lipstick is more pink than the rest of my lipsticks, but I really like that. It is a cremesheen finish, so it isn't drying at all but I still think it is quite pigmented. The lipstick feels very creamy and lovely on the lips when applying. The shade definitely makes my lips much more pink but isn't overpowering.
The packaging of Ellie's collection is stunning! The products are in a glossy black packaging, so they stand out from MAC's normal matte black packaging. Ellie's logo is also on the products in a striking rose gold. I also love how her logo is engraved into the lipstick too, to add another touch of Ellie.

I am very impressed by Ellie's collection and I hope she collaborates with MAC again soon! I must try to get more products next time!

Purchase the lipstick here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar