Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five stunning nude blushes


The nude blush edit, Charlotte Tilbury First Love, Hourglass Brilliant Nude, Marc Jacobs Flesh & Fantasy, Clarins Cheeky Boum,


Throughout Spring and Summer, I always opt for pinky/peachy/coral blushes but when it comes to Autumn/Winter, I tend to favour nude blush shades. Berry/mauve tones don't always work on me but I feel that blush makes a huge difference to my complexion so it's a step that I can't skip.  A nude blush may seem like an odd product to use but it really does add a little something to the cheeks to warm them up without taking away from the overall makeup look and it works better than just using a bronzer. I've chosen five gorgeous nude blushes to share with you today.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar