Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Midnight Oil

Well, my sleep pattern is all screwed up again. It is 7:00 AM and I just got done with my edits on my next release, OF THE LIGHT. (A romantic science-fiction) I didn't realize how much work needed to be done on it. I have only gone through 38 pages of over 250. I may have to do another quick comb-over when I am finished.

I also managed to post a new poem on my Goodreads account, in "My Writing" section. I put it in the "The Bitter The Better" collection. It's called, DOOMED. (And that's just how I feel right about now.) LOL

Don't you just love burning that midnight oil?

On occasion, I will glance out of the window and look at the snow on the ground. It's not much, but for somebody who loves snow like I do, it is a welcomed sight.

I also posted a new song on Youtube. (It's called, Can't Say No) And soon, I may jump onto Twitter real quick and check that out for a few.

I have barely eaten the past few days. I have dropped about 5 pounds. LOL Not that I need to lose any, but I guess it doesn't hurt, does it? That is about how much I probably picked up over the holidays with mom's lasagna.

My producer wants to video-tape our next recording session. I'm not quite sure what I think about that. He wants me to post it on Youtube. We are not scheduled to record until around early or mid March. I am going to Columbus on Sunday, Jan. 8th to start working on my new song. Currently, that song will probably be a new one I wrote just a few months ago called, SAID AND DONE. Although, I reserve the right to change my ever changing mind. LOL (As I often times do) I have several songs ready to go so ... I'll decide on Sunday when I show up. I have a couple of other songs that I am anxious to get started on. (UTOPIA and BLOOD ON THE MOUNTAINSIDE) To be honest, SAID AND DONE was written for somebody specific of recent and I kind of don't want to record it. The wounds are still too fresh. But damn it, it's a pretty good song. I don't know. My producer loves it and is really geared up to work on it. As he told me a couple of days ago though, "It's your dime, dude." To which I responded. "Yes, it is my dime, isn't it?"

Okay, going to go for now. I am starting to feel tired. And hungry. We'll catch up later.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar