Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milani's Bedazzled Collection!

 The new Milani 2014 limited edition Bedazzled collection!

While strolling the isles at CVS Pharmacy, I spotted these little gems.  I could not help myself I picked up almost the entire collection minus the nail polishes.  I just don't think I need any more nail polish in my life LOL.

This is not going to be a review but more of a show and tell

The Constellation Gel Eye Liner 
Each retails for $6.79

From left to right 01 Enchanted Lapis, 02 Enchanted Black Opal and 03Enchanted Emerald

From left to right swatches of 01 Enchanted Lapis, 02 Enchanted Black Opal and 03Enchanted Emerald


Just an FYI the pretty design is only on the top, after swatching all three, it was quickly removed to reveal the true color of the eye liner.

Lipsticks from left to right 03 Enchanted Ruby, 01 Enchanted Topaz and 02 Enchanted Amethyst
Each retail for $6.29

Lipsticks swatches from left to right 03 Enchanted Ruby, 01 Enchanted Topaz and 02 Enchanted Amethyst

FYI all three colors are creamy in texture and a matte color

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar