Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh honey...Whats in YOUR Drawers!!!

yes kittens whats in your Drawers?!!...tee hee...not those drawers...but the cluttered goodies at home...miss 1950's atomic ranch house had the cutest darn idea...showin' whats in your drawers...so all the interested, the nosey', & just the plain ol' snoopy kittens could take a peek...that was somethin' right up my alley...so take a peek...Warning...no drawers were cleaned or cutsy'ed up in this process!




ok first...my pen drawer...happy i just did this one during the holidays...why cuz i was sick of everyone askin for a pen and tape while wrappin presents! ha-this is my card stash drawer...this makes me happy very easy cards on hand!next this is suppose to be my vintage jewelry drawer...hmmmm...needs help! Where are all my goods...thrown in other drawers i guess...ha ha hamy belt and ribbon drawer...sometimes my vintage farm dresses are missing their belts so ribbon in many array of colors, need to be on hand...just like miss vavoom vintage places goods in ol' train cases...i use them so... so often ! this is my eyeshadow train case! next my vanity...full of jewels & clips...its my every day go to drawer...now the bottom is for my lil' soccer chick...where her many many colors of pre wrap is stored ...its used for her hair to be out of her face while playing soccer...hey you gotta have every color!now this drawer is the me drawer...my family and friends have teased me for years...yes i am Cat and i have a napkin drawer...is their a support group for this?this is a scary drawer...don't know what they belong to or whos they are? But we have a drawer full of them...just in case you need one...hee heeI am a fish...i love water and i swim every day in the summer...so naturally i would have bathing suit drawers...this is two of...5now last this is my favorite drawer...cuz its my junk drawer...i throw every thing in it...full of jewels,sweater clips, hair flowers, belts, glasses, i even had a vintage dress thrown in it...boy i need to clean some drawers! Now gals...take the challenge ...SHOW US YOUR DRAWERS...AND LET ME KNOW YOUR GONNA DO IT...i just gotta swing by and see them! Have a rocken' day~ Cat

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar