Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Patriotic Package From Bellyhead


I received another package from my sista Jane, aka Bellyhead, ake Wondegondigo. Jane, you may not believe this (actually, you should), but you are one of my blogging muses.


 Look at all the new, fun toys I have to play with :D


This note is my favorite thing from the box. I just heart you Jane <3


And my second favorite item was the Chanel Illusion D' Ombre in 86 Ebloui. Ebloui is one of my favorite Illusion D' Ombre EVER! Last fall, while I was on a job, I gave mine to a client. I meant to pick another one up; however, I kept putting it off until I decided to repurchase it two weeks ago. I couldn't find it ANYWHERE online. I called the Chanel counter at Isetan, and discovered that my beloved 86 Ebloui had been discontinued. After exhausting all my avenues, and several anxiety attacks, I asked (more like pleaded) Jane, if she could try and track one down for me. I don't know who or what she sacrificed, but my sissy found one for me! Oh, happy days!!!

What have your received in the mail recently?

Don't forget my giveaway.

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar