Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Vintage Home | Inside the Adorevintage Apartment


If I wasn't a peddler of vintage wares, I'd probably try my hand at interior designing. I really love it and considered following my mother's footsteps as an interior decorator (she was both an amazing dressmaker and an interior designer!) but unfortunately I opted to study business in college which eventually I dropped out of because crunching numbers really wasn't my sort of thing. (I moved to Budapest instead and got engaged! HAHA!)



I think our living room embodies everything Adorevintage is and even my own personal style. Vintage Meets Modern. I often get asked about how I photograph the vintage clothing and accessories in the shop...what lights and equipment I use...well, here's the answer! My apartment is filled with natural light!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar