Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Welcoming the Year of the Water Dragon with NYX, Chanel, and Revlon!

Happy Year of the Dragon, everyone! Here's a quick post for today. I think I am on a lippy phase once again. I recently purchased a couple of lip products and here they are. I decided to post lip swatches as well to give you an idea on how they look like on the lips.

NYX Color Lip Balm in Sukriya, Chanel Rouge Allure in Charisma, and
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti





My favorite of the bunch is Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti! I love the color on me as it looks pretty natural. I have a couple of gripes with the product itself but I'll tell you about it on an individual review.

What lippies have you purchased lately?

Have a wonderful week, everyone! :)

Cheers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar