Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wet N Wild Hooked on Vynil Coloricon Eyeshadow Quad Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a palette that swatched so nice and buttery that I pretty much had to have it! 

Availability: The goes for anything from $3-$4 and is available through all drugstores and other retailers who carry Wet N Wild - a quick search through Google will give extensive results. I cannot speak to the exact price or availability in your area as drugstore items aren't regulated. 
Would I buy this again?: No
Notes: Quality-wise all the shadows have a soft texture and are easily bendable.
Without further ado, swatchfest!

The transition shade is a beigey orange.
The browbone shade is a satiny off-white. 

The crease shade is a satiny charcoal with a subtle green pearl.
The eyelid shade is a metallic ambery gold. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was a Christmas gift from my wife.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar