Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: An All Drugstore Make Up Look

I've been venturing into drugstore make up lately. I was really impressed with how some people make beautiful looks using mostly drugstore make up. So I guess it must be how you make it work for you and not all about the price of the makeup, whether it's a drugstore or department store brand. So I decided to experiment and do an all drugstore make up look today.



I used the following:
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Ivory
- Prestige Perfectly Matte Translucent Powder (not on the picture)
- ELF Studio Line Single Eyeshadow in Pebble as brow powder
- ELF Brightening Eye Color in Ivy (eyeshadow quad - layered, no outer v thingie)
- LA Colors Automatic Eyeliner Black (not on the picture too)
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Brown
- GOSH Blush in Electric Pink
- L'Oreal HIP Jelly Lip Balm in Ripe

Here's the look:


I hope I did well. Seriously, I am now thinking that make up doesn't have to be expensive in order for it to work for you. Of course, I am guilty of believing that more expensive products are better but there are precious gems in inexpensive ones too. I am actually liking these drugstore make up and I might even try out more. They are still, after all, make up. :P

Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar