Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Liz Earle Signature Foundation 'Biscuit'

I have been using this baby since a week now and loved how its texture is so silky and lightly whipped that I had to let you guys know.

It reminds of my uber favourite Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour minus the breakouts it causes me. It's not as full coverage as Teint Idole but it's still buildable and the ease of blendability is just like Lancome.

Use your fingers, a standard foundation brush, flat top buffing brush or a beauty blender, its fool proof and you just cannot go wrong with it!




It provides a natural, skin like glow on initial application, then drying off to a comfortably velvety matte finish that stays on for longer. 

It's more suitable for those with Combination/Oily skin type rather than very dry. Having said that, those with Normal/Dry skin can easily pull it off without it feeling like mask on the skin. 

I have the shades No.4 Almond and No. 5 Biscuit in my possession, unfortunately both too tanned for my NC30 pale winter skin tone. I think No.3 Nude would be perfect if you're NC30 and want to purchase this. No.4 Almond I found to be a NC35ish with slightly cooler undertones like pink and No. 5 Biscuit was NC35/40 with warmer, golden undertones. 




Regardless, it's going to be a staple in my holiday travel bag (I'm going Spain in a few days!) due to its ease of application, light weight feel on the skin and the beautiful golden tones shot through it. Great for battling the winter blues eh?

Unlike other brands, Liz Earle has made surely me happy by going darker and catering for women of colour in the nine foundation shades that she has brought out but if you're pale, I cannot see anything besides the first three shades suiting you. 

Just for that matter, Liz Earle offers free return of their Foundation via post if you're not happy with the colour or in store and that too hassle free, without annoying questions. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar