Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's New From Smashbox! (A Wish List)

I've already shared my love for Smashbox Cosmetics with you lovelies, so I won't digress; but I am SUPER excited by all the new goodies I'm seeing from them! I'm steadily adding to my wishlist and so that I won't be alone in coveting all of the makeup goodness, I thought I'd share some of the new (and not so new) releases with you!

I'll start with my most wanted item, The Master Class Palette:


Smashbox The Master Class Palette (Sephora Exclusive) $59.00

Via Sephora:

What it is: A superloaded palette inspired by the bags full of product Smashbox pro artists bring on set.

What it does: From cases full of eye shadows to bags brimming with glosses, the amount of products the Smashbox artists bring on set can be overwhelming. Get all your photo-ready essentials in one place with The Master Class Palette by Smashbox, a palette jam-packed with 28 Photo Op Eyeshadows, four brow tech powders, eight cream eyeliners, two blushes, three soft lights, and four lip glosses. Featuring Smashbox's core eye shadow formula for the ultimate in blendability and pigmentation, plus many of our other studio-tested products, this palette contains everything you need to dust, blend, and swipe your way to a multitude of looks.

This set contains:- 28 Eyeshadows (starting at top left corner) in Vanilla, Frost, Butter, Parfait, Ambiant, Frambois, Peacock, Cabernet, Serpent, Aubergine, Azure, Ash, Opal, Linen, Flirt, Nectar, Granite, Golden Orchid, Dusk, Cinnamon Toast, Blacko 

Click here to read more!»

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar