Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So good they named it twice...

New York proving decidedly lovely/chilly/familiar. Got to the Tribeca Grand Hotel last night and managed to muster up enough energy to go out and have a meal at a proper family run Trattoria round the corner on the edge of Soho. Emma's choice was fishy fayre- squid, octopus, shrimp and other deep sea insects. Bleeurgh!

Off to visit some galleries and Toy Tokyo today. Woo and indeed hoo! I'd like to say that I'm on a mission from God, too, but I'm not, it's from Ian Culbard. Ian is working on me developing the BB's so he's asked me to snaffle as many pictures of New York street scenes/atypical props and sights as possible- street signs, traffic lights etc. All in the name of research, you understand.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar