Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day::Three

Ever since we've lived in this house my Mum has made us a garland for the door at Christmas time.


I don't usually start putting up decorations until mid-December but as she delivered this year's garland last weekend it seems a shame to keep it hidden from view in the garage.


I always think it makes the house look lovely and welcoming.
Thank you Mum!
***

For those of you who've sent cheques for a DVD I apologise. It would seem the date I was given for their arrival is a movable feast and I'm now being told they will be here within the week. The envelopes are ready and they will be posted out as soon as they are with me. It does mean the pre-release offer of £18  will remain in place for another week should anyone still be interested.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar